What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been looking for a font and I came to realize

iDad

Guru
PSG needs a forum for fonts.
Even though this is a Photoshop site, with all it's members there are plenty of WTF questions ("What's This Fonts", now get your mind back on track here)
I've been searching to identify a certain font. and it's not coming up at the usual places for fonts I use(but I'll find it)
Anyway, what I'm getting at is maybe a forum for fonts searching or suggestions for what font best to use on a document ones working on, would be a good idea?? There are a lot of images that need text and the font is part of the designing process so I was just thinking is adding a font section or forum worth adding or no? I wonder if there is ample interest to create such a thing or ideas that would catch on about the subject....... just a random that, (I have a lot of those lately):cheesygrin:

and while I'm at it
anyone know WTF this is...View attachment 30567... thats all I have to work with....... it's script, but no can find.

iDad

Guru
thanks but no thats not it the swirls on that F I posted have to match. A search came up with that I think at MyFonts.com

iDad

Guru
Thanks for trying

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Dunno about the font forum tho. Might end up a sleepy section. It's not often someone pops a question about fonts. And when one does, help arrives 90% of the time.

iDad

Guru
Not so much font search but font suggestions type of thing, no biggie just a thought

iDad

Guru
She went with a completely different font, PF Monumental I think. I needed a month ago lol. I think this thread can be close now thanks guys!