Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Can you put these four together in a picture?

those four are famous models and I wanted to put pictures but I didn't want to make it harder so that you would be free to choose what suites your work, I'm writing a story a long one a series you can say they are the mai8n characters and you know I need some picture for them showing up together something like wallpapers for a series, you know standing together not seperatly like a poster, no, somehow like the four girls in pretty little liars if this is going to help you get the idea, so these are their name and I hope you can do something, if you can choose pictures with fancy expensive clothes it would be better and if you needed pictures I can provide them
    the models:
    1. Sebastian Lund
    2. Mathias Lauridsen
    3. Holden Nowell
    4. Alfred Covak
    If you choose a whole body picture choose it for all and if it's a half body picture choose it for all too
    I don't mean to be demanding but I just want to make it clear and I would really appreciate it if you helped if this is not hard for you
    thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Can you put these four together in a picture?

Is my request hard? I mean I didn't feel so, I can do it by myself but the problem is that photoshop was deleted and I still didn't get it back so can't you help?

Power User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sounds like a lot of work to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Look it's not what you think, what I want is more simple than what you understood I just want them to be together on a picture even if the wallpaper was white

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Post the pictures you want and I will make up a wallpaper for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@Jenny.Girl : The work that you have posted is not hard to do. However, as Inkz mentioned you need to post the images here to ask someone to work on them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Jenny, sry abt the delay; Spam-O-Matic moderated your post -- I imagine because of all the links -- and I just now checked those again. If you have something happen like this again, please use the report button so we'll get email notifications of the problem.

Incidentally, it probably won't stop our determined-to-help-you members, but we generally prefer that you upload images, rather than have us go to that trouble.
    Photoshop Gurus Site Rules

3 Ps of PS: perseverance, patience, & play!

8. Likes Paul liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Okay I will upload them then as soon as I can

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm sorry about being late because I tried putting the URL for images but they were lost so I will upload them, well I uploaded 2 photos for each and again I made some changes, it wouldn't matter I guess
    Can you put these four together in a picture?-francisco-lachowski-love-moschino-lookbook-05.jpg
    Can you put these four together in a picture?-francisco-lachowski-love-moschino-lookbook-19.png
    that's the first one
    now the second one
    Can you put these four together in a picture?-alfred-kovac-moschino5.jpg
    Can you put these four together in a picture?-alfred-kovac-moschino8.jpg
    and the third one
    Can you put these four together in a picture?-nils-butler-love-moschino-pre-collection-spring-summer-2011-lookbook-malemodelscene-10.jpg
    Can you put these four together in a picture?-nils-butler-love-moschino-pre-collection-spring-summer-2011-lookbook-malemodelscene-24.jpg
    and the final one
    Can you put these four together in a picture?-aj-abualrub-love-moschino-spring-summer-2010.11-malemodescenenet-27.jpg
    Can you put these four together in a picture?-1.jpg
    as I said I uploaded two so that you can choose the one that you find better for you, and again thank so much

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So I got the photoshop back but if you don't mind I still want to see what you would do with them so I hope you don't mind going on with it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast