+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Question Can I have two sets of settings?

When I first started using photoshop I was using it for the classic face swapping and whatnot. But recentl I got into pixelart. So I found this website that had a walkthrough on how to change your photoshop settings for doing pixelart. But I want to also do some of the old photoshoping and the pixelart settings arn't good for that.
    Is there a way for me to switch between the pixelart settings (current) and the default settings? By that I mean is there a way to save the settings and just choose which preset of settings I want to use, instead of setting everything manualy?
    - Thank you.

Guru
    Thanks

Re: Can I have two sets of settings?

windows>workspace>save workspace...
    that way you can switch between different workspaces

Thanks

Re: Can I have two sets of settings?

I've tried this before, but it only saves pallete locations, keyboard shortcuts and menus. I'm looking for a way to save settings the same way as this. For instance: for the purposes of pixelart, I have changed the 'image interpolation' setting, from the default: 'bicubic', to 'nearest neighbour'. I have saved this wokspace and then I set it back to 'default workspace' and the setting remained the same (nearest neighbour). I have no need to save a workspace, all my menus and palletes are the same. Just alot of settings are different. So I'm looking for a way to save those, so that I will be able to switch from pixelart to default in a couple of clicks. Thanks for the answer though.