What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Anytime you purchase things that u don't need you will suffer for it financially.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

iDad

Guru
Re: New Version of Photoshop: Photoshop CC - New Features

If you purchase the cc cloud version, will it kill the cs versions? Or will we still be able to use them? Not sure I've read anything about that yet.

MikeMc

McGuru
Re: New Version of Photoshop: Photoshop CC - New Features

If you purchase the cc cloud version, will it kill the cs versions? Or will we still be able to use them? Not sure I've read anything about that yet.

As you OWN CS , and DO NOT relinquish said license They cannot stop you, UNLESS the fine print on CC gives up your rights for "older versions"......LOOK AT THE SMALL PRINT...OR stick with CS like me :banghead:

hoops

Re: Realistic Rock Text Effect

Excellent, goos clear tut thank you. Must give this a try.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Realistic Rock Text Effect

Great tutorial Jesus, thanks for sharing!

Janifar

Banned
Re: Man of Steel Movie Poster!

Much stylist with massive creative idea and patient you grant here, because of video is really lengthy. Thanks!

d_animality

Help with pen tool and text (path)

Please help me... im trying to make a smooth concave curve with pen tool... i just playing around with it and voila... the curve is formed... (i use it as path)..

so next is i want to write text to follow the curve... so i went to the path and the icon changed and click thus i can type on it... but one thing stress me out.... it wont allow me to write to the whole curve.. im so mad i dont know what to do.. lol sometimes it works and mostly its not... cause there is this small circle (attached pic) where the text stop... so annoying.. please teach me how to use pen tool effectively... :'(ps.png