What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uploading Problem?

jix

Ok, so I'm trying to upload this comic I completed in Photoshop cs5 to Facebook. It uploaded fine and everything but when you try to read it on Facebook, you can barely read it because it's so small! I wish there was a zoom in feature or something but unfortunately, there's not. Here are the dimensions of my drawing:

Pixel Dimensions: Width: 2736 Height: 963
Document Size: Width: 38 Height: 13.4
Resolution: 72 pixels/inch

Is the image too large or what?? PLEASE HELP.

peta62

Guru
Facebook changes your pictures, they even cut Exif information, I do not know how to write about them in decent words ;-)

Reactions: jix

kar

There is an option to upload the images in High Quality, I think it is shown in a corner below the photos, before you publish them.

Reactions: jix

peta62

Guru
There is an option to upload the images in High Quality, I think it is shown in a corner below the photos, before you publish them.

You are right, but even that is according to our standards very low resolution and still cuts Exif info.

jix

Well, I just kind of moved stuff around a bit and made the canvas a smaller size so you can actually read the comic now! Thanks for helping me out, though! :)

peta62

Guru
Well, I just kind of moved stuff around a bit and made the canvas a smaller size so you can actually read the comic now! Thanks for helping me out, though! :)

You are welcome, most important is you found a way :)