Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Basic advice on creating a background for a webpage. The proper size and etc.

Let me start by saying this is my first project using either Dreamweaver or Photoshop.

I want to create a background for a website which two gradients on top of each other.
    I guess my questions for the moment are, how can I ensure that the background I create will fill the page of most web browsers?

What size canvas is should I be using in Photoshop to ensure that I am able to do a good job?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Basic advice on creating a background for a webpage. The proper size and etc.

you can try the j-query bg re sizer http://johnpatrickgiven.com/jquery/background-resize/

good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Basic advice on creating a background for a webpage. The proper size and etc.

thanks will do

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yes this is good bg resize I used this too in some of my web design projects

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, I will keep that in mind.