What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to the turn a photoshop design into html code?

lindavictoria

This might sound funny, but that's just the case. I would like to design some web page in photoshop and used it in some web hosting in my website. However, I could just design the image, not the html at all. I checked the save for web function in photoshop, it won't save it as html code or won't be able to be used as web page itself. Could anyone tell me how to make it? Do I need to learn some coding stuff? Thanks!

Last edited:
the road is very long my friend :)
I suggest you start learning html5, then try to understand what a layout, look at this link
then understand how CSS works, you can see some frameworks such as bootstrap, foundation, boilerplate etc...
created the structure, you can slice parts of the photoshop layout, export them in the format you think right and ...
good luck :)

Last edited:

Back