What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saving of logos and icons

Fhudge

Me and my friends are working on this website and right now I create different icons and also the websites logo. My first question is about the logo. When saving the logo I've been working on it gets pixilated while zooming in. If you look at a proffesional logo this wont occure, how can I avoid this problem?

Secound question. The icons I'll create will be in very small sizes, I will for example make smileyes. My problem is that I dont know how to resize my icon.

If the secound questions seems a bit odd and stupid dont mind it, I'm very tired and confused.
Cheers.

Also, if you are wanting to make real icons or favicons for websites, you will need the plugin that enables you to save as an .ico file type.

You can download it from HERE!

Back