What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

with what tools?

mostafa

Hello!
with what tools we can creat this kind of picture?
Thanks for your help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 54

Tom Mann

Guru
Read this thread, particularly, the links contained in it:
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...-n-k-s-popular-special-effects-explained.html

If you want to exactly match this effect, I have to ask you how many hundreds of images have you already worked on using a full version of PS (ie, not "Elements")? Put differently, you can get somewhat close with little experience, but if you want a very close match, IMHO, you have to be very experienced.

T

mostafa

i'm not so experienced.could you please name some effects that don't need a very experienced user so i can use them in a best way?thank you very much

iDad

Guru
Read the links Tom provided, your answers there.

H

harrygarry

Mod edit... spam

dv8_fx

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom Mann

Guru
I deleted my serious reply to harrygarry's post, as it's no longer needed. He's now banned.

===========

@mostafa - Definitely read the link I posted. It contains a huge amount of information.

Last edited: