What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what can i do to this image?

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
GRAW2mitchell_new.jpg
after a recent post i found it was best to change the backgroung of this image. so i did. now i really want it to look like a great wallpaper as this is going in the download section of another site.
so any step my step instructions to make this into a really amazing wallpaper would be highly appreciated, thanks.

I don't know - not an artist. Only maybe make that background based on yellow/dark color matching right arm?

wallpapers are best with a plain background so desktop icons etc dont get lost but if you want a stunning pic just get some custom brushes these I used were space brushes added some glow and gradients etc and got this in less than 5 mins so play around
halo.jpg

after a quick mess around the image in the first post became this:
GRAW2mitchell_smoke.jpg
pretty simple but, waddya think?

how about a blue and yellow gradient layer above the clouds and set layer mode to colour

cool thanks for the help form both you and hoogleman it was and is much appreciated.

look how far your image has come along with just a couple of simpe alterations it has gone from a flat boring picture (no offence ) to a sweet colourful 1 that has come to life well done

GRAW2mitchell_smokemask.jpg
did the same with the mask guy fromt he first image and the image above was the outcome :D

at the first pic there is a piece cut out the gun

Throw some texture onto the background (either overlay or multiply blend) - like stone, rock, or scratched metal. Maybe with a gradient - that would look cool!

Back