What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

With Miley Cyrus..lol

anveshiano

hi amigos..

One of my mate gave his picture to edit..so i made a colourful/vibrant poster for him.. & luckily he was impressed with my composition.. :) please have a look at it & let me know your opinion

(It took lot of time to create the background. well i didnt create it from scratch, it was a blend of few images & brush strokes)

thanks

Attachments

• phani original.JPG
    phani original.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 54
  • poster.jpg
    poster.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
Hi anveshiano

Nice Job, I'll say your background looks too busy to me, and takes all the attention away from the main subject on your comp, or try adding a different color overlay on your center piece to compensate it.

Other that that i looks very cool and a very elabotated indeed.

Keep it up.

Hi anveshiano

Nice Job, I'll say your background looks too busy to me, and takes all the attention away from the main subject on your comp, or try adding a different color overlay on your center piece to compensate it.

Other that that i looks very cool and a very elabotated indeed.

Keep it up.

i totally agree with you Maximus...the changes u suggested will definitely bring a better look..
thanks a lot bro..

thanks a lot friends.. cheers..
@paul- nothing spl reason.. i jus felt that her pic sync's well with my theme..

Back