What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what do you think? (skull)

guy hoffman

hey ive tried doing this photo minipulation with me and this skull i dont think its quite worked im not sure what it is though let me know what you think i could improve?

skull_me 1.jpgskull_me.jpg
i added a Sepia filter on it to hide what ever is wrong with it but not sure if its worked?

Hey Guy, I like the idea. I think the skull is too big, it's not proportional to the face of your ugly model with the weed whacker haircut............errr........just kidding.............about the model! :rofl:

The blending looks good except the area from the nose to the cheek on our left side.
All in all a pretty good job. I would get a new model though......................just kidding!

Yea this is a really cool concept, the skull is just too big for your face, maybe just size it down a little bit and instead of erasing the sides with a soft brush to blend, try using the smudge tool and mixing it up a little but, making look like its coming out the skin so to speak.

Nonetheless it is a cool concept and with a little tweaking could be executed really well!

Back