What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

something I came up with this afternoon

iDad

Guru
Perhaps adding a photo filter of a tink on the dominate green glow within the room lighting to the girl would add a nice touch?

ibclare

Queen Bee
I thought about that iDad. Good idea. Thanks; I might try it, though at the moment I have other things to do.

Gave it a tink. A bit of photo filter and color balance.

sad_evelina_2.jpg

Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
Ironing/washing make meals maybe:mrgreen:

iDad

Guru
Getting her hubby a beer?:mrgreen:

iDad

Guru
Okay getting the boss a coffee :rofl:

It's a great composite iDad.
Though I think the overall image is a bit too dark in the shadows. A lot of details are gone. The red colored wall looks like a lot of blood, but I can't see anything indicating a murder.
The girl's shadow on the counter looks strange, I don't know how, then I would add a light source, shining down form the upper right corner. The girl's lighting suggest doing that. Maybe I give it a try and post a version with these adjustments later today....I hope you don't mind.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Thanks Chris for the well thought out critique. I'm afraid it will be difficult to bring up the light in her shadow. I need Tom M. for that, lol. As for the shadow of the arm, I rather struggled with that, but it is no big deal to try it over again. I don't mind the blood red; why is she so sad?

I guess the shadows are going mainly down judging by the shadow under the curtain, but the idea of a light source would add some imagination so I will try that and see what I can come up. Again, I appreciate your time.

ibclare

Queen Bee
This is my new version, lol. Quite the different sensibilities, wouldn't you say? I like how you brought down the shadows in the woman and how you configured the shadows underneath her arm. I have a lot to learn. I may try it again sometime, but it's time to put it away for now. Thanks for your help.

sad_evalina_4.jpg

Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee
I have made another version of this.

Model: the same as above
Background is: juliet__s_balcony_by_damainnero of deviant arts.com (Evalina is Juliet wondering what to do next once the dilemma is revealed fully to her)

juliet__s_balcony_by_damainnero-d529u07.jpg

Last edited: