What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Artist.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is a very creative twist on the OOB concept. Great job! For a quick moment I wasn't liking the color of the mans shirt, it was blending a little too well. The more I look at it though, the more I think it's perfect! This is also an image that would benefit more from a Field Blur rather than the Vignette.

First of all it is a great idea of you inkpad.
The composite is excellently done...flawless, I like a "clean" PS job, and also like to mention it when I see one. And like a topping, your image radiates a humorous ambience. Awesome!

inkpad.t

Guru
Thanks everyone... I think this my best yet, funny enough i took my time and didn't concentrate to much on getting perfection and didn't really take that much time to complete.

I did think of changing the colour of the man shirt, but when I did , it just seem to be the main focus of the image and all that you look at, it didn't fit with the rest of the colours balance in the overall image look.

Thanks again everyone.