What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll What Version of Photoshop Are You Using?

What Version of Photoshop Are You Currently Using?

• Photoshop CS5

Votes: 75 50.3%
  • Photoshop CS4

Votes: 14 9.4%
  • Photoshop CS3

Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Photoshop CS2

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Photoshop CS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photoshop 7 or Older

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Photoshop Elements 8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photoshop Elements 7 or Older

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Photoshop CS6

Votes: 42 28.2%

• Total voters
CS 5 extended even ;-)))

I use
Photoshop CS5 Extended 64-Bit...
Win Much?

I used use cs5, but I downgrade to cs4 because the brush tool have a delay in the 64 bit version. No such problem in cs4.
Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

I have CS5.5 and I am saving up for the next version becuase Adobe support sucks when you have to buy a new computer and you want to have the license on the new one and take it off the old one... One word of advice also adobe software acts up if you wanna re-install if you work off an imaged windows install rather then a disc based one.

I have CS5.5 and I am saving up for the next version becuase Adobe support sucks when you have to buy a new computer and you want to have the license on the new one and take it off the old one... One word of advice also adobe software acts up if you wanna re-install if you work off an imaged windows install rather then a disc based one.

Works fine for me with a disc image I dont even need to deactivate it first like a clean install

I am using CS6.

I was hesitant to spend so much on the new Photoshop CS6 from Adobe because I thought, no software can be worth so much. But boy did it prove me wrong, I've gone from creating 1 full-fledged comic artwork in 2 days to creating 2 complete artworks in 1 day. Trust me, buying Photoshop CS6 from Adobe is the best decision I ever made.

Back