What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll What Version of Photoshop Are You Using?

What Version of Photoshop Are You Currently Using?

• Photoshop CS5

Votes: 75 50.3%
  • Photoshop CS4

Votes: 14 9.4%
  • Photoshop CS3

Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Photoshop CS2

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Photoshop CS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photoshop 7 or Older

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Photoshop Elements 8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photoshop Elements 7 or Older

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Photoshop CS6

Votes: 42 28.2%

• Total voters

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
I am using Adobe Photoshop CS5, primarily x64 version.

Cs5 started ps7

Adobe Photoshop CS5.... love the new Content Aware Fill!

I also started with Photoshop 7.

CS4 along with all the rest of the master collection. Will soon be getting CS5 if I see a vast improvement in tech, though I haven't had time to check yet.

I have CS4 Extended, and Eliments 7, I am thinking of getting CS5 Extended, £186.82 but I don't know if it will be a good thing to do or not.

I'm also thinking of getting "Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student and Teacher Edition" but not quite sure if it will be a good thing to get of not, and as it costs £326.65 I may not get it

I have Photoshop CS3. My dad bought be the Adobe Master Collection CS3 this January, so that's what I'm using. I've been looking into buying a Mac, though, so if I do that I might upgrade my software.

when I saw I assumed harry potter question due to the magic wand part.

look through all the settings first and check if their are any downloads for any adobe the runs with photo shop, the photoshop might not be 100% compatible with old adobe.

I'm using PS CS5 on an iMac with a 22" display. Though I've used Photoshop for a few years, just dicking around, read a book and some tuts which usually say, "do this, now do this, now do this, then do this," I can't think it through on my own. I feel like I'm at the point where things might come together if I could get a good understanding of layers instead of this step-by-step strategerie. :banghead:

Using ps cs5 64x like the majority it seems... the content-aware just makes it all worth it.

I am one of those people who upgrades my software as soon as a new version is available (if I need it or not), and I assume everone else does as well.

But I know that the truth is quite different.

So if you are not using Photoshop CS5 yet I want to give you some resources that will help you determine if upgrading is for you and if it is, options that will make it less painful to your wallet.

The video is over 45 minutes long and in it Terry gives us a detailed demonstration of the new and cool features of CS5. I like the fact that you can download the video to your computer (or mobile device) for future viewing at a time most convenient to you (or when you don't have internet access).

Resource #2: You don't think I could talk about Photoshop and NOT mention the Photoshop Guys, do you? Scott Kelby, Matt Kloskowski, Dave Cross, and the rest of the crew put together a series of video tutorials over at the NAPP CS5 Learning Center demonstrating content aware fill, HDR Pro, improved noise removal, lens correction, and more. Not only will you find some great videos here, you'll also find links to other Photoshop CS5 resources available on the web, including their (NAPP's) 5 day CS5 launch Weiner that has about 8 hours of tutorial/instructional CS5 videos.

Resource #3: Okay, so you visited all the links above and realize that life is just not worth living without Adobe Photoshop CS5, but you really don't want to sell one (or more) of your children in order to get it. The full version of CS5 is around $650 - $750 but if you have a student or teacher in your household you can purchase the full version of Photoshop CS5 Extended for just $198 at Journey ED.. You will need to provide proof of eligibility to Journey ED when you order the product and then again to Adobe when it arrives, so there are two small hoops to jump through but the savings are well worth it.

If you own a previous version of Photoshop (you can only go as far back a CS2), you can upgrade to CS5 for $190.

i still love to use Adobe photoshop 7 version....because when i learn photoshop on this version so i am loving it...

cs5 with all master collection and design collection but hopefully in the next 3 months I will get pre release of the next generation software cant wait......

Back