What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll What Browser Are you using?

What Browser Are you using?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Opera

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 27 38.6%
  • Firefox

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • Safari

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
I use Chrome for the web, and Firefox for when Chrome doesn't support a plug-in I need to do something.

I have the chrome BETA for win7 64-bit and it is soo buggy... Nothing too big but shortcuts and random tabs will just not work all the sudden lol; Firefox is just bloated.

Last edited:
I use Firefox. But I sometimes get annoyed when viewing clips with certain players, my CPU goes to 100 and everything moves in frames. Would I have the same problems if I'd switch to Chrome? Or maybe is just my lazy PC?

Chrome. I used to use Firefox, and sometimes am caught in IE but only when I'm editing websites.

I have 15 different web browsers i have aloted and use for different tasks.. But my favorite of all would have to be Maxthon , Avant , and Flock

I am currently using safari (for the dashboard feature) I usually use chrome though.

I have 15 different web browsers i have aloted and use for different tasks.. But my favorite of all would have to be Maxthon , Avant , and Flock

15 browsers? Didn't even know, that there are that much out there.

On my computer win7 enterprise 64bit i use firefox. I also have ie and safari installed, for testing my website with other browsers.

On my ipad and iphone i use icabmobile

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

I will use Google chrome for fast browsing but i will use mozilla firefox for web designing and web development purpose. Because in fire fox browser we have good web friendly tools like firebug through which we can analyse the performance of the website.

I use IE and firefox and google chrome now the newest I am using is flashPeak Slim Browser but I am in firefox the most..

Wow, this thread almost made it a year without being bumped!

So you just had to Sam!

I never made my contribution to this thread. I don't like IE. I use Chrome for the most part, Firefox as a secondary.

Does Firefox really have better control over adware, etc. Google insists on using their own popups and ads. At least I haven't been able to disable these through their own tools. Funny, before my laptop was serviced and a new motherboard put in and OS reinstalled (which I had to do again to get it functioning; plus MS is more invasive than ever: commercializing bas---ds), now I get more than I did before.

I know that I have read this before, but I would like suggestions for an effective, safe ad blocking program. Even with good security installed, I am paranoid about junk sneaking in. I had to use an old Vista PC while mine was out and I couldn't locate the browser hijacker snapdo anywhere, nor did anti-malware, etc., find it. It kept reappearing. Since then, I have come across advice for a cleaner for that kind of program. But the ads . . .

Back