What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll What is your continent?

Wath is your continent of origin?

• Asia

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Africa

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • North America

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • South America

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Europe

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Australia

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters

Still-learning

Lets see where everybody lives on this global forum.
Only if you want you can/may specify your country..

Still-learning

To be more specific; The Netherlands / Holland

Inkz

Guru
Europe....

Near to where R "thebeast" M lives. I'm sure I seen him prowling around the moors lol

Tioga

I'm in no-mans land The North Dakota Oil Patch..... USA. Its 90 miles to the closest decent sized town. That town it called Minot, its nickname is Mind Rot..... lol

Been up here 3.5 years lived in 5 different towns... working in the oil fields.

Ron

ibclare

Queen Bee
I'm in no-mans land The North Dakota Oil Patch..... Minot, its nickname is Mind Rot..... lol

I've been to Mind Rot. Tried to get easy scrambled eggs there but nobody understood what I wanted! My husband had a friend there; in fact he was from Minnesota/North Dakota -- railroad family moved around a bit.

I grew up in Chicago. Haven't lived there for 34 years! Came to IB in '78; still here.

Still-learning

you could just look at members profile to know where everyone lives :cool2:
Correct, but this way we can see the stats in a diagram..

ibclare

Queen Bee
Besides, not everybody lists their location Dataflow, and I agree it's nice to see it diagrammed -- though since I'm not a statistician, I couldn't say if it's truly a representative slice. But it's fun anyway. IMHO :mrgreen:

V

vscntkY

MOD EDIT: sorry, but this is an English only forum. A greeting or two, but not whole paragraphs.

Best regards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Europe....

Near to where R "thebeast" M lives. I'm sure I seen him prowling around the moors lol

Were they naked at the time Inkz, may have been me lmao :shocked:
Cornwall, UK myself too.
hehe, Yup just up the road from Mr Inkz, may even be nearer in a bit. I fancy a trip upto PC World and see what's on offer :thumbsup:

inkpad.t

Guru
Hmm ..... THE WORLD ... seeing as we now live in an international comunity on psg and the internet.

England.. Manchester really..

inkpad.t

Guru
Hi Ibclare.. excuse my ignorance but what is easy scrambled eggs....

Is it free and some one was easy to con into giving it you free ?.... Joking just wondered what it was ?.. thanx.

There are some people here if i ask them to please go and get me some easy scrambled eggs they would go and steal them , bring them back, throw them at me and tell me to make my owm you lazy B.........

Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee
Well, the poll does not show a true representative slice, proportions may be close though. But I know we have more than 3 Asian World members!
:mrgreen: