Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Help with clan logo

hey hoogle, my friend liked the intro and logo u made us, can u make her one? she want kind of like a reaper skeleton like thing going?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I will see what I can do I have been slacking off actual work the last couple of days So when I get back home tomorrow I need to catch up. Unfortunately a man still needs to earn money to feed himself and pay the bills lol.

So cant make any promises but If I was to do anything I would rather speak to them direct. Get her to come and sign up start her own thread we have many talented artists here that will be willing to help so dont alienate everyone by making requests just to me. But for now it is bed time post details somewhere or pm me and when I get a few minutes I will start drafting something up may not be 3d though as I cant afford to not being able to use my computer while it renders depending on the materials used and settings it can take a day or 2 to render out a 10 second clip

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thats fine, shes going to tell me details right now, and shell be glad to advertise you on youtube in every video! im getting details now thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I never saved the video file so I just remade it full size so it is 1920 by 1080 wallpaper

-domdom-png

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks hoogle, youve been a huge help! if you register on my site, i can advertise you on front pg?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

can I delete this 1 of my channel now as it has wrong address in it or are you still using it for reference

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you can delete it

Power User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Really nice logo`s .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hello i wanted a logo from letters MoD can u make it plz fulform is mists of dark