What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Poser Models for all to use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik

Guru
Poser Models for all to use {Some nudity in this thread}

Good work, and good info too. :perfect:

Am I mistaken, or has the E.R. quote been changed? I always read that the future belongs to those who believe in their dreams???!!!

I like it even more like this, with beauty added to it.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator

I always read that the future belongs to those who believe in their dreams???!!!

That's how I remember it, too. I came across this version in a book of quotes and I kinda liked it better.

vee

sfm

Guru

Gaussian said:
Rick said:
thanks Sue for the picture
[saywhat] :rofl:

ha ha ha go wash your mind out! he he he
I choked on my coffee with that Gaus :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
sfm

sfm

Guru

nice Vee :perfect:
sfm

Tron

Guru

Thanks for the picture - :rofl: :rofl: -Gauss, actually Sue did send me the beach picture :rofl:

Here is a scene I did today, kind of liked the way the lighting turned out so thought I would share it.

sfm

Guru

nice one Rick :perfect: your doing really very well with this program good on you :D
sfm

G

I agree with Sue Rick, it looks really nice ;)

wbiss

Guru

I like Vee! :D Well done! :perfect:

Rick... that's a beauty! :perfect: The lighting is absolutely fabulous! [excited]

Tron

Guru

Thanks for you kind words everyone [saywhat]

Vee here is a screeshot of the lights I used - just 3 lights and I movrd them around to try to get the effect I was after

Alistair

Guru

Thanks for the info vee! Hey, I remember a post somewhere around somewhere, I really don't even remember if it was in the other intrests section. Well, it was about making like a glass body, and someone mentioned PPOSER, and showed S/Shots of it, and showed how to do it in poser, was that you gaus? Anyways, if anyone knows where that is, can you re-direct me to that? Thanks - Alistair

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator

I remember that too. That was mark's reply to a member's question. That's like eons ago [confused] .

I remember his answer as not being easy to do coz of the refractions involved. But one can do it in other 3d apps or in PS to some level with retouch .

You can do a glass/smoke like character in Poser. Hope I still remember this - load the P4 nude and click out all the textures and colors in the materials editor. Select off-white to light aquamarine color for object and highlites. And lower (?) transparency.

You'll have to do this for all figure parts or you'll end up with a glass figure with bulging eyeballs and then some :rofl: . Play with the lighting to get the right shadows. I remember using the 360 degreess default lighting and adjusting a bit.

There's an example of this somewhere in the early days of this thread when rick and I were playing around with faries.

Tell me how it turns out. I've got a cr2 of this ghost character I did in my disk somewhere.

vee

Erik

Guru

Tiptoe through the tulips,...
(Tiny Tim???)

I LOVE the red toenails on this one...

This one uses a Poser figure opened in Cinema4D where the environment was easier to make.
The transparant material was also added in Cinema as I could/can not import Poser material files.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator

I see you got her too, erik :rofl: :rofl: . Now that's a good use of it :perfect: and a great cross over post work. I never figured how to use that water element girl.

vee

Erik

Guru

??? Water girl? Can't follow...?
I've got Daz3D's Victoria3 mesh with loads of how do you call these settings that will probably force me into buying a faster machine. In fact: I suppose that when one can buy a new puter that more than triples the speed and other options, the moment to rob a bank has arrived.
[slick]
I'm still balancing between a few possible mobo's. Man, this is more fun than assembling the PC: I have enjoyed this balancing over weeks and weeks...which graphics card? Which Pentium? Which Ram?...
My tactique is never to buy the top as that always includes the construction and engineering. Best to make curves of Pirce/performance, and wher you see a sharp transition, you get most value for money.
Besides: Poser cannot work with dual processors, hyperthreading, openGl or dualplanes.
Cinema can, but hyperthreading only gives a profit of some 20% at the most. And requires XPPro. So, when comparing, the PIV 2,4 or 2,8 are much more value for money.
Then the chipset: SIS655 supports faster DDRam than the Intel one that supports dual ram. BUT: Many tests show that it is not really faster, and it is also less stable. Then you got SATA, ATA, Raid, Radeon or GeforceTI,...

All this adds up to one word:
gimme an F,...gimme a U....
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
hey man, this ain't Woodstock anymore [:I
;
;
;
;
;
sorry Mr Moral Minority, but the next letter was an N...
what does that spell? FUN
(come one you generals, let's be fast: your big chance is here at last...)

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator

That's what I call the character, erik.

Happy computer parts hunting :rofl: . Mine has to wait. And I'm dying to upgrade. But Gawd, the cost to upgrade from sdram to ddram [confused] :{ . Guess I'll have to be content by adding more RAM.

vee

Erik

Guru

Here DDRam is even "cheaper" that SDRam now. (some $80 for 512MB Apacer DDRam 2700 CL2,5)
Part of my hesitating is that I cannot use my sdram in the other comp: Rambus is great and superfast, but expensive, and even Intel seems to have dropped it, so it's a dead-end street. Leaves Ddram...
Except for the CDburner and the second HDD, everything will have to be bought: case (needs more power and a double connection), CPU, mobo, HDD, ram, Graphics card,...
Yet: it would free the one I have now for the Internet, and the other one would be free from virus scanners, firewalls, spamkillers etc etc etc...

That's why I want to rob a bank or so...

wbiss

Guru

Beautiful Erik! :perfect: :perfect: :perfect:

Status
Not open for further replies.