What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Poser Models for all to use

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfm

Guru
Poser Models for all to use {Some nudity in this thread}

And sue's tutu, too (or was it OZ)

it was me he he he
sfm

kiwi

Guru

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnrt wrong answer {game show buzzer noise} on the tutu :)

Thanks vee I have since made another new Dragon texture.....this one looks real :D

Erik excellent find bud :perfect: .........on the spokes way to many polygons,using an alpha or making mag wheels would be the way to go :)

NON tutu Dragon owning Stu [:I

Tron

Guru

Yea Stu we are getting quite a collection. I made a parking lot for them in PS :D I know most parking lots don't have a tiled floor but this is on the rich side of town he he

kiwi

Guru

Great idea Rick :D

To anchor the cars to the floor a bit better put a shadow underneath them all :)

Just found out PS7 here is going to be just short of 2000,so I am gonna keep on getting 3d bits and pieces instead they are more of a priority now,maybe next year when 8 comes out

Hey Rick lets rob a bank bud :D whaddaya reckon?

Is anyone else getting messages during posting that you have to many smilies in your post?

Stu.

Tron

Guru

Rob a bank, yea if this software stuff gets any more expensive we will need to rob a bank. You know I think we all advertise for Adobe here enough we should all get a complimentary copy of ver 7 just for our help in promoting the product. he he[sly]
Yea Stu I have got that message a couple of times say there are to many smileys in the post. [confused]

kiwi

Guru

I have been saving for C4D XL8 since after I bought XL 7......ah damn it I am not going to do a whinge over this its just software bud :D ,we can survive without it :D

I am sure I have used more then 3 smilies in a post before without getting that message...I am thinking maybe its a glitch [confused]

A complimentary copy would be nice Rick.

Stu.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator

stu, HOW MUCH!!! [saywhat]

If that upgrade costs $400, I'll stick to six. I'll upgrade my RAM and add in a turbo broiler instead.

vee [upset]

kiwi

Guru

Thats 640 US vee,our dollar is around 43 cents US :( ,then there is also GST goods and servitude theft :)

I saved all year for Cinema 4D XL 7,and that was to upgrade.......ah man this sounds to much like I am doing a poor me,I dont do poor me,s

Stu.

Tron

Guru

I think I will be sticking to what I have for a while as well
I agree more Ram and comp resourses are more of a priority right now

By the way I have posted a quick and dirty Gallery for my Poser images- full size images - if anyone wants to have a peek it is here http://ca.geocities.com/ricki01ca/
There are some images there that i didn't post on the board. [shhh]

kiwi

Guru

Oooooh naughty Poser pics [stuned] ,you might end up being taken away by the Pixel police and put in a Poser jail :D ...hahahahahaaa

Stu.

Tron

Guru

Here is look under the hood of the Mustang, for all you mechanic types.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator

I didn't see that one. Not that complete, huh. I'm still arranging my garage. As for the Harley its ok. I'll upload tonite my nite.

vee

Tron

Guru

Had to happen, when you get that many hot cars together gotta be a race

Tron

Guru

I think Spring is finally coming to Canada, I found these in the Garden this morning he he he

Tron

Guru

Yep it must be spring the place is alive with them

sfm

Guru

cool Rick
like the first one best
sfm

kiwi

Guru

Half naked purple fairie twins in the garden eh Rick? :D ......that sounds like a show Springer would be interested in...hahahhaa :D

Stu.

Tron

Guru

I think maybe my Warrior Nun has bitten off a little more that she can chew here. oops :shocked:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator

Ahhhh.... I think I'm beginning to appreciate the beauty of this thread, rick. Here's mine - but I think it's got the autumn mood.

I introduce to you, Carly. Maaan, she wasn't easy to handle ( for me, that is) [doh] .

Ms. Carly Cornflower courtesy of Thorneworks at-

http//:www.thorneworks.com

vee

Status
Not open for further replies.