What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Poser Models for all to use

Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Poser Models for all to use {Some nudity in this thread}

All these characters rick and I have been playin with are free downloads form Poser sites.

Here's one my daughter finds fascinating - a mermaid. She loves them and can't resist trying it out with me. I used a background you forum guys are familiar with thanks to sue.

Anamacha

VERY nice, Vee :) I'm impressed with what you guys can do with this tool.

Anam

Tron

Guru

That's very good Vee, nice job of blending the mermaid into the background :perfect:

sfm

Guru

groovy pics there - although I cant accept the thanks for the background image as I didn't provide that one he he he
sfm

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator

Sue, true. They're from someone else. But if you weren't in this forum, we wouldn't know it existed., right?

vee

sfm

Guru

DV I guess it takes one nut (me) to show everyone how to be nutty? I have now finished all the fish images - yahoo so last night I did a picture that had no water no fish no tanks no corals oooooooo it felt good to do something else ha ha ha

Just wish that I could use my C4D :( perhaps one day
and I am still waiting for my book to arrive to teach me how to draw, I used to paint free hand all sorts of flowers and fruits but I have laid my paintbrush down and want to do them in PS but the effect just isn't the same.
sfm

Tron

Guru

I got a new car for my Parking Lot thought you might like to see

sfm

Guru

ooooooooo nice car Rick bet that cost alot he he he
sfm

G

Ahaaa, an Audi TT coupe, that's cool Rick, I love the brand. They make great cars, like most German manufacturers. My brother is an Audi freak. He wanted to buy this car when it came out, but it's too small for a family with 2 kids. He had a tuned Audi Coupe S2 a few years ago; man that car was cool, even faster than most Porsches and all 4x4, glued to the road.
Ha, he tried to find the car battery one day, took him 15 minutes; was under the rear seat (no place under the hood because of that large turbo engine) :rofl:

Tron

Guru

You know some guys have all the luck, I see pics of guys who go to the beach and sit back and watch the Baywatch babes stroll by, and the I go to the beach for a little scenery and this is what I get [confused] [confused] :rofl: :p

Tron

Guru

Opps forgot to attach the image

Tron

Guru

Good one Gaus , i would hope that never happens to me:rofl: :perfect:

Tron

Guru

When i took her from Poser, she was neked, scares me to think of it now [confused] so i dressed her in PS added the sky ( Teragen) the rest is PS7, don't want to go there [shhh] [:I [slick]

Tron

Guru

I really didn't mean it when I called you grouchy
B7

sfm

Guru

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: good one Rick he he he
sfm

G

Nice one Rick :D

Tron

Guru

That's my new Poser Dragon. I was playing around with blend modes and layers this AM, thought this was kind of interesting [confused]

Tron

Guru

Here is one more of the Dragon. I'm working on a texture map for him to make him a little bumpy and scaly looking.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.