What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Poser Models for all to use

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Poser Models for all to use {Some nudity in this thread}

Great, Rick. Always nice to see what can be done with Poser. I'm already looking forward to try Poser 5 and maybe I give it a try this time too.

Tron

Guru

Myu Mermaid was out swimming with her friends again today :rofl: [shhh]

G

No wonder why they like fishing in Manitoba :rofl: :rofl:

sfm

Guru

hey Rick I am sure I saw her out on the reef today ha ha ha
good one mate
sfm

Tron

Guru
New Project

This is just the first go at a new Pic I am doing for my Gallery - needs a lot of work yet I know but thought I would show it to you for comments
8[ 8[ [confused] [confused] ;)

G

Needs a lot of work? I think it already looks great, really! And how did you create that nice window decoration Rick?

Tron

Guru

Thanks Gauss, but I want to work on the model a little more and I think it needs some back lighting to show a little of the inside of the room.[confused] As well I would like to have a complete scene, such as a Italian village street or some such thing. The window itself is a 3D model I got from Renderosity, you can turn it around a look from the inside out if you want to:shocked:

gidgit

Nice stuff Rick... :D

The beach scene reminds me of so many good times out at Grand Beach... ( Gidge grew up in Winnipeg )

Tron

Guru
For Joy

It's early morning,
He thinks;
I can't really decide if I am ready to make a commitment, although last night was wonderful, but I am not sure. She is so beautiful, and I love her so much, but then there is all the other things that I want to do in my life.

What to do, I am so confused, I wish there was someone I could talk to, it would help me to decided.

I am torn with indecision, My love for her is like nothing I have ever felt before

What to do; what to do.

She thinks

I have got to try a new shampoo, this stuff makes my head itch too much

:D 8[ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[confused]

On the serious side: what I am trying to do here is show the morning after, with all the feelings that are involved with that. Not wanting to show nudity, but rather to imply. Not wanting to be lude (sp) but to try and show the complications and indecision that comes with new relationships

If you get my meaning

or eles, just some Pec's for Joy

G

Ha, ha. Wonderful funny short story Rick; gives your image a totally new dimension :D

Tron

Guru

Picked up a new car for my Poser Garage, hought you might like to see
:D :D :D [confused]

wbiss

Guru

I'll take one in red, Rick! :rofl: Seriously....nice stuff! :perfect: You're impressing the he** out of me here! :)

G

So that's what you have in your garage... :D

Well done Rick :perfect: but violet? [confused]:D

Tron

Guru

I upgraded my Poser today by installing the Poser Pro Pack this is still version 4 hope to get a copy of the new Version 5 soon. This upgrade comes with a few new characters, some quite comical.
This is Mick you might see him from time to time stolling on the Austrailian beaches.
You never know where he and his friends might pop up :rofl:

wbiss

Guru

Cool!:perfect: But can he walk? Can he talk? Can he win a shoot-out with Mr.B... that's all I want to know! :rofl:

Seriously... I downloaded Poser some time ago and it's been sitting here on my desktop since. I opened it a couple of times... got totally intimidated... and said 'bye bye' for now. Until I have the time (and who has it when focusing on PS etal ) to visit the various sites and work through the various tutes... I remain totally ignorant.

In the meantime, I appreciate and enjoy the fruits of your knowledge, experience and talent!
:D

Tron

Guru

Wendy it's actually quite easy to use. I still remain a PS fanatic and all of my Poser renders are brought into photoshop for final work.

I find it just a nice break from time to time :D

wbiss

Guru

One of these days, Rick... one of these days! :D

In the meantime, I notice that you are 5 postings from 1M!!!!!!! Got your new handle picked out?[confused]

sfm

Guru

Hey Mick looks great - but where is his swimmers? he he he
sfm

sfm

Guru

arhhhhhhhhh now that's better he he he
sfm

G

What a cute little guy :D

Now that's what I would like to do too one day in PS, create funny characters like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.