What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Cinema 4D Intro & Animation Tutorial | Part 1

D2AP

This is a fairly simple and basic tutorial, part 2 will be working in After Effects.

Zelna

Banned
Cinema 4D is being used a lot. Thanks for this informative post about Cinema 4D. I will wait for the part 2. :) There are very informative posts about After Effects on the websites but they ask some money for the tutorial so not most people will be benefited from those places. I prefer discussion boards like this where people communicate with each other and teach new tricks about animation and graphics.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Zelna This is a very old thread from 2012. Please note the posting dates located in the upper left hand corner of each post.

Also, remember that you can search all videos posted by the OP (video creator) on YouTube to check and see if the second (part 2) video is available.

As luck would have it, there was a second video on the OP's tube channel.

Enjoy.

Zelna

Banned
Hello Sam, excuse me for rejuvenating the old thread. And thank you for posting the second part of the video. It is very useful for me. Also, I have checked and subscribed OP channel for more such videos on Cinema 4d in future. :giggle: