What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D New intro!

CL3

Aint got a clue how any of this is made ! But looks pretty good wouldnt be surprised if I seen this on a video game intro. Keep it up !

Janifar

Banned
It's a good introduction video, also instruction. Creative one shared here, much appreciated and surprised to see this.

kadapps

Hi,awesome work Dude thats look really Great me 2 i Just subscribed to you ! thats my youtube channel it will be awesome if you subscribe 2 Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

D2AP

Hi,awesome work Dude thats look really Great me 2 i Just subscribed to you ! thats my youtube channel it will be awesome if you subscribe 2 Thanks :)

I subscribed. If you ever want some exposure let me know. I sometimes upload other peoples videos if I like them and some of your stuff looks pretty good. You'll get full credit and I may put it on my website and stuff as well. Let me know.

Last edited by a moderator: