What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D 3d show off room

Alistair

Guru
Hey members! I have created this post to encourage people to show off their artwork done in diffrent progs than photoshop (including 3d progs), and getting others into these programs. I know this is a photoshop site, but it's also a site to learn, be creative, and have fun, right? ;) so when you show off your artwork, just say what prog you did it in, and if you want you can say a bit more on the image (how you made it, etc.). You can also post images here that were partly done in one or more progs and touched up in photoshop. so lets get showin off our stuff! [excited]

Alistair

Guru
Ok. I'm ganna start off with some of the stuff I did in this prog gausian brought me to: Wings 3d. This program is amazing and is very easy to use and learn [excited] Here's some of my begining stuff.

G

You made a good start Alistair:perfect:

Btw, did you find a way to render your models?

chiMera

Cool Alistair :perfect:

S

Stroker1

Here's what I have so far of my latest character model. I figured it was time to do a hooter mamma. Still have a ways to go, though.

Alistair

Guru
Gausian, were you asking if i was succesful converting the wings 3d files to pov-ray? Yes I was. Thankyou for showing me crossroads, because that's what i used. I exported it to 3ds file, and in crossroads i converted the 3ds file to pov-ray 3.0, and i have 3.5, so it worked. Thanx guas! :D O wait, you must be talking about my avatar. I used a horrible method. I took four screen shots, 3 going left, and one going right to make the turning not look all skippy. I took screenshots after I rotated it each time, pasted them in photoshop, and sized them, added in the text, alistair (my real name), and then put that into gif construction set professional. :( It's a pain, but at the end I got a pretty ok avatar! [excited]

S

Stroker1

Well, Stu, she's not the Biker Chic that I have grown to love and adore. Although, once I get a little more comfy with modeling clothes, I'm sure I could turn my hooter mamma into a biker chic, but not the Biker Chic.

You know, doing a model of Biker Chic isn't a half bad idea. I might have to take a whack at it one of these days.

Alistair, are you getting me and Gauss mixed up again? Understandable since we are both handsome fellows.

Alistair

Guru
hahaha, stroker your almost close! Give her some hot hair and shiny skin, and it will be good enough! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

wbiss

Guru
:perfect: Alistair great beginnings there guy for someone who is just getting their feet wet!

Stroker... can't wait to see your finished "hooter mamma"! ;)

[innocent] I'm not into 3D (yet) but I always appreciate exhuberant work and creativitiy! :D

Alistair

Guru
thanx wendy :D I am jst getting my feet wet! But I plan on getting deeper, and very soon! I've already started on ray-tracing (im not sure if I would cosider this a 3d prog [pov-ray), and I'm ganna get into some other stuff quite soon now. Here's onne thing I made in pov-ray=

wbiss

Guru
;) Put your hip-waders on, Alistair...else you'll get more than your feet wet at the rate that you're going! ;) Great work! :perfect:

G

Looks great Alistair. Keep those images coming and show us that you improve by the day ;)

Alistair

Guru
hehehe [excited] Trust me gause, I will, soon (couple years, I hope [saywhat] ) I'll be neck deep! :D

S

Stroker1

Yes, POV-Ray is a 3d prog. Albeit a scripted one lacking a GUI, but it is a 3d prog. You should have seen the scripted 3d progs of yester-year. Talk about not fun.

Hooter Momma is coming along. Slowly, but I'm getting there. Working the shoulder/arm-pit/neck/clavical area right now. The head is pretty much done - pretty much, but I haven't stitched it in yet.

I'ld tell you what the fun in this is, but I could get arrested.

wbiss

Guru
I'd tell you what the fun in this is, but I could get arrested.
:rofl: Stroker!

namvet

Power User
done from memory (probably a past life :D ) ... a V1 Buzz Bomb (circa 1943/44) made in amin8or (the friendliest program I've tried so far) ........ gif(ed) and optimised in IR ... now to think of something else :)

wbiss

Guru
[stuned] Amazing Ian! :perfect: Seems like only 'yesterday' that you were inquiring about 3D apps and here you've created your first work so quickly! :D