What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D A helping hand

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Interesting tutes in there, Paul. I have R12 and by the looks of it, the tutes are for later versions. But useable.

Maybe Hoogle can verify that.

Thanks.

Paul

Former Member
STUMBLE WHEN SET UP CORRECTLY CAN FIND NEW STUFF BEFORE IT'S EVEN RELEASED;) caps lock on i must be full or nearly full of house red:mrgreen:

iDad

Guru
Full of something alright......:mrgreen:........ j/k I cannot resist it, when you set yourself up like that:rofl:

Hoogle

Guru
I havent really had a chance to go through them but I do know there really has not been a lot added to cinema 4d since R11. R12 R13 R14 and R15 are only small adjustments except R14 which added a whole zbrush style interface allowing you to basically mould and sculpt clay.

Where many of the things will probably hinder you is the version of cinema 4d that you have ie prime , broadcast or Studio, if you have stufio then many tutorials will be accessible as that has all the elements like mograph in it which is commonly used for motext and cloners etc in many tutorials. R11 had a different menu layout but as all the menus are customisable you can actually rearrange menu items to suit what you use most you may just have to look around for the particular item you want. but you can download preset menu lay outs that will give you the same as a particular version of c4d. ie if your using R14 you can load a custom layout that will make it appear the same as R11

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
lol... I haven't really gotten into C4d except a few basics. I got through the first 3 chapters of [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]von Koenigs' (?) book. And skimmed through the rest... lol . Gotta load that apps when I have the chance.

[/FONT]