What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
Hey guys

this is my latest WIP, I started it abut 3 hours ago I wanted to spread out into the realm of high poly modelling with no intent to optimize and put into a game for once, so i could really go to work on it, and I thought a small character project would be a good place to start.

I decided upon a robot/android with similar features to a human, the only concept I had was my old graphics A-level piece which I did over a year ago, once my EHDD's plugged in next, I'll fish it out and attach it. So far the modelling techniques used have been spline and edge modelling.

I've decided to call the android "Nova" it's a decent character name.

early WIP render:

nova_1_by_zeealex-d96cui3.jpg
I still have a LOT of wires to place down, so yeah, it looks like it has a moustache currently XD

Hope you enjoy it, and as usual constructive critiques on the model and design are welcomed, including setting/background suggestions

Feel free to use any of the renders in this thread done by me in your Photoshop work, just be sure to credit it where necessary.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
added a few more wires not sure if I like them all though, thoughts?

nova_2_by_zeealex-d96zpka.jpg