What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D EGGY's Corner

A excellent 3D project Eggy... very well executed. Great concrete texture!
Just one thing is not possible from my point of view. The lettres can't throw a shadow on a sky.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thanks Ged and Chris!

Actually Chris it's not a sky but a wall representing a sky. I had to make a corner and the letters to have a 90° angle as well to fit in that 'corner'.
It is fantasy isn't it? :cheesygrin:
That's why there are some clouds in front of the letters too.

Oh, by the way, thanks again for that link to inspiration grid design!
I'm going through a 3D typography phase now: http://theinspirationgrid.com/category/typography/

That's where I get my inspiration...

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awesome work Eggy!

I get the wall idea...................did you try adding in any type of wall texture to make it look like a painted wall?

Thanks Ged and Chris!

Actually Chris it's not a sky but a wall representing a sky. I had to make a corner and the letters to have a 90° angle as well to fit in that 'corner'.
It is fantasy isn't it? :cheesygrin:
That's why there are some clouds in front of the letters too.

Oh, by the way, thanks again for that link to inspiration grid design!
I'm going through a 3D typography phase now: http://theinspirationgrid.com/category/typography/

That's where I get my inspiration...

Well...that's a different viewpoint, sorry I didn't "see" it earlier. :banghead:
Really stunning work!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Awesome work Eggy!
I get the wall idea...................did you try adding in any type of wall texture to make it look like a painted wall?

Thanks Sam!

About the wall I added a tiny bit of bump (2%) and 20% of reflection.