What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Blender - 60s Vintage Radio

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thanks Ged!

Although I'm not one of those saying everything was better in the past...:cheesygrin: but it had its charme...

Come on now Ged, show us what you learned the last 3 weeks!
The tutorial based projects were very good but at a point you must use your imagination.
Did I hit the wall in the past 3 weeks? More then I would like.

Mind you, PS is still my first love, but Blender is an exiting mistress... :biglaff:

Last edited:

gedstar

Guru
I think another couple of weeks before I embark on my own project, 3D is totally new to me and I don't have as much time as I'd like to spend on it
Or maybe I'm just a slow learner :biglaff:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thanks Chris!

Yep, I understand, but it was an era with weird colors, shapes, music ect...:cheesygrin:

MrToM

Guru
...but it was an era with weird colors, shapes, music ect...
You mean it was an era that had normal colours, shapes, music etc...it just "LOOKED" weird man! :rofl:

Peace and love.
MrToM.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Oh yeah, depending on the 'substances' used (and I don't mean alcohol) everything looked weird then...;)