What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Blender - 60s Portable Turntable

Another excellent job of you Lambert, with a lot of details.
Great reflections on the top of the 3 knobs.

If you say it's a WIP, I'll wait for bevel adjustments. In the meantime I'll listen to a few of these great CCR songs from 1968.

gedstar

Guru
Look wonderful already Lambert, if it's a WIP looking forward to seeing the finished one :thumbsup:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thanks to all!

It actually started as an exercise to apply materials on different parts of a one piece modified shape.
I saw some tutorials about that but I'll have to watch them again because I couldn't make it fit.
So I choose a subtil 60s color (remember the mind enhancement products genre 'Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds') that made the use of those colors possible without getting a headache...

And they don't make music like then anymore...

To be continued...:cheesygrin:

Last edited:
The result is really impressing and the leather material looks very believable, except around the hard edges of the box.

60s Portable Turntable B Detail.jpg

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thanks Chris.

Your leather version is way more realistic maybe because of the bevel that I didn't apply.