What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Copper Processing Facility

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Wow, thats a great one Chris!

Lots of details...

But I wouldn't eat my lunch near the 'substance' flowing through that channel, even if the the picnic bench looks appealing...:cheesygrin:

Wow, thats a great one Chris!

Lots of details...

But I wouldn't eat my lunch near the 'substance' flowing through that channel, even if the the picnic bench looks appealing...:cheesygrin:

Thanks Lambert...and yes the picnic benches just looks nice, maybe I should have planted some trees there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
No no, the picnic bench is fine and a really nice touch but in 'real' life I don't think safety regulations would permit the bench near the produced fluid...:cool2:

If you are considering replacing the bench you could try a 3D tree object to make it interact with the environement.

https://www.archive3d.net/?category=22

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Chris, I used a 3DS object (tree) from 3DArchive and honestly I often use those 'ready to use' objects. I wouldn't know how to make a tree in Blender or PS 3D (yet), so...

untitled.png

Last edited:
Chris, I used a 3DS object (tree) from 3DArchive and honestly I often use those 'ready to use' objects. I wouldn't know how to make a tree in Blender or PS 3D (yet), so...

There is no space for 'green stuff' in this image, so I might try it in the next job. Though thanks Lambert for mentioning.

MrToM

Guru
3D_CPF_MT_01.jpg

3D_CPF_MT_02.jpg

3D_CPF_MT_03.jpg

3D_CPF_MT_04.jpg

Regards.
MrToM.

EDIT: I now see what the last one is so ignore it.

Last edited:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Yep, on that spot they would soon look like this...:shocked:

Copper Processing Facility.jpg

MrToM
Thanks MrTom.
I'm actualy aware of most of these flaws. Detected them after the the 3.final render. I was just to happy to even finish this job.
Maybe to lazy to return to all these important details after all the long hours of work.
No excuse for that, thanks for looking so closely MrTom.
You've got Eagles Eyes, and I have 'dented nuts'. ;)

Eggy
Thanks for showing this 'ugly' tree. Looks hilarious.