What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Tree Variations

fredfish

Guru
Great organic look.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Three very nice combinations Chris! :thumbsup:

The only observation I can make is that the trees are more looking like a shrub in proportion with the background.
I like most the first one, looks like an autumn scene and the thirth one looks like a tree growing on a cliff.

You could experiment and lower the camera view...

I'm gonna try something like that this afternoon after my sunday nap...:biglaff:

MrToM

Guru
A tree-mendous tree-o of foliage there!

These will look tree-rific in one of your indus-tree-al or fac-tree renders.

Experimenting is always a good thing although there is no guaran-tree the results will be satisfac-tree...its a bit of a lot-tree.

Who knows what we'll get once you've given them the 'chrisdesign' tree-tment!
(Thats optional, not manda-tree)

Its no mys-tree that tree-ditionally trees aren't blue but I guess it goes with the terri-tree.

Just remember, watch your intersecting geome-tree!

Regards.
MrTree.

Eggy

Retired Moderator

Experimenting is always a good thing although there is no guaran-tree the results will be satisfac-tree...its a bit of a lot-tree.

Its no mys-tree that tree-ditionally trees aren't blue but I guess it goes with the terri-tree.

Regards.
MrTree.

:rofl:

Three very nice combinations Chris! :thumbsup:

The only observation I can make is that the trees are more looking like a shrub in proportion with the background.
I like most the first one, looks like an autumn scene and the thirth one looks like a tree growing on a cliff.

You could experiment and lower the camera view...

I'm gonna try something like that this afternoon after my sunday nap...:biglaff:

Thanks very much Lambert.

OK... the language. :redface: I actually wanted them to look more like shrubs.
I aimed for a graphical or posterized effect. Like the middle one looks more like art, to decorate a wall.

Regards.
MrTree.

Thank a lot for your 'kind' words MrTom...you definitely got a talent with 'word acrobatics'!!!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
OK... the language. :redface:

There was nothing wrong with your spelling Chris!

"--Three very nice combinations Chris!--"

I played with the words 'tree' (baum) and 'three' (drei) but I'm a novice when its comes to that: cfr the post of MrToM! I don't know where he keeps getting it...