What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Amazing Pipe Maze

It looks like I can't get my hands off the pipes.
Well that was a good BLENDER exercise, but I lost the orientation a few times during the work.

The first image is a render of the original creation.
The following 4 images show 'zoomed in' details, though I rendered them all from different angles.

Pipe Maze 1.jpg

Pipe Maze 2.jpg

Pipe Maze 3.jpg

Pipe Maze 4.jpg

Pipe Maze 5.jpg

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Looks very elaborated Chris, and very nice of course.

I'm not surprised you lost your orientation with this one...:cheesygrin:

gedstar

Guru
Looks beautiful Chris :thumbsup: but I'm not so sure that I like the dents in the silver cubes, kinda distracts away from the rest of the image. But that's just my opinion, great work as per usual

Last edited:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
All those intersecting pipes, that must have been confusing.
I have no patience to start with something like this.

Looks beautiful Chris :thumbsup: but I'm not so sure that I like the dents in the silver cubes, kinda distracts away from the rest of the image. But that's just my opinion, great work as per usual

Thanks Ged. Appreciate your feedback.
I kind of struggled to create these dents, though I agree with your comment. I could have done without them...but I had to show them anyway.

All those intersecting pipes, that must have been confusing.
I have no patience to start with something like this.

I work al lot with 'Quad view'. But still, there where moments I just couldn't find the piece of pipe in any view. Frustrating!!!

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-06 um 13.00.35.jpg

Pipsmom

Guru
OMG I'm gob smacked. The attention to detail is amazing, you've certainly out done yourself this time

OMG I'm gob smacked. The attention to detail is amazing, you've certainly out done yourself this time

Thanks for your kind words Pipsmom.

I'm just relieved that I could finally finish this job.
It is hard work but unfortunately with little artistic flair.

thebestcpu

Guru
When something is so far out of my league/skill set it is not just awesome, it seems like magic. Very impressive Chris and I bet that felt really good to have that completed!!

thebestcpu
Thanks for your positive feedback. I really appreciate your comment.
Yes, I'm happy with the result, it was well worth the struggle.
But don't forget: Blender, or any other 3D program is something you can learn if you really want it.