What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Blender Tuner/Taperecorder - WIP

gedstar

Guru
Looking good so far Lambert, there are a few issues but I won't mention them as I'm sure you're aware of them and it is a WIP after all :thumbsup:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Yep, I think I'll have to fill the holes in the front panel and cut out the circles again.
I don't know what went wrong there. I think I pressed 'apply' on the bevel modifier (never do that) so I'm stuck with an ugly cutout...:bangdesk:

But for now I'll leave it to rest a bit...

Yep, I think I'll have to fill the holes in the front panel and cut out the circles again.
I don't know what went wrong there. I think I pressed 'apply' on the bevel modifier (never do that) so I'm stuck with an ugly cutout...:bangdesk:

But for now I'll leave it to rest a bit...

Very good work with many details Lambert. Interesting angle too!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thanks Chris, still a lot of errors to correct...

MrToM

Guru
...I used this one as an example...
I used to own one...not that particular model but near enough for me to recognise it.

Best piece of music equipment I ever owned.

Regards.
MrToM.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
I was more a TECHNICS man, and still own my stereo rack dating from the early 80s and in good working order! They don't make those things to last anymore...
Just added a CD player later before the MP3 era...

MrToM

Guru
...I was more a TECHNICS man...
Same here, the posh mans 'Panasonic', both were manufactured by Matsu****a so wouldn't surprise me if it was all the same gear but with a different price tag.

Couldn't afford a small mortgage for a Technics Open Reel....the AKAI was 4 figures!

I can't remember what happened to it now....I may still have it...I don't remember getting rid...ho hum.

Regards.
MrToM.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Same here, the posh mans 'Panasonic', both were manufactured by Matsu****a so wouldn't surprise me if it was all the same gear but with a different price tag.
Regards.
MrToM.

Yeah, I found it out way later after the purchase but hey, still playing the tuner daily.

Although I still have the record player and the double cassette deck but I'm not discarting them pure out of nostalgia...(and no vinyl nor cassette tapes)

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Great work Lambert.

I also had a Techniques reel to reel!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thanks Sam.

Time for a new topic now, I think I did all the music stuff...