What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Blender - TECHNICS CD Player

fredfish

Guru
Absolutely stunning!!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thanks John!

It took me about two days to make it the way I wanted.

Therefore I wasn't very active on the forum, you can't monitoring and creating and the rendering took 2 hrs making it very hard to use my computer while rendering.

gedstar

Guru
So that's where you've been hiding Lambert :rofl:

Well that was diffidently worth the 2 days, stunning piece of work, amazing and wonderful creation :thumbsup:

OK I'm all praised out for today :biglaff:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thanks Ged!

I just needed some 'me' time but I was lurking in the dark...:devilish:

But the project isn't finished totally. I need to find a way to delete some edges provoking weird artifacts in surface but I'm not sure yet how to tackle them.

How's your progress with Blender? :question:

Last edited:

gedstar

Guru
Alas Blender progress isn't progressing at the moment, just don't have the time I'd like to spend on it, I will get into it again at some stage though :thumbsup:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thanks Pipsmom but there are some hidden flaws that I need to correct before I can say its good...

Argos

Guru
Amazing work ! Stunning realism! The only thing i noticed with 3D is that the object it's always 100% perfect condition, I would try to trash it a little to see how it looks :biglaff:

Cheers!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thanks Argos.

But :cheesygrin: look at the photo of my 'old' stereo rack!
The CD player looks new!

No kidding, thats my next step in 3D...

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Thanks Chris.

But I'm having artifacts on the CD sledge when doing a knife projection from the text converted into mesh onto the sledge (or whatever its called). It is adding edges on the curved surface causing the artifacts and I still didn't figure out how to correct that.