What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Patchwork Cube

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Great work Chris!

Quite a puzzle, an exquisite background and a very nice lighting! :thumbsup:

Great work Chris!

Quite a puzzle, an exquisite background and a very nice lighting! :thumbsup:

Thanks Ged for your comment. Appreciate it.

The Cube wasn't a problem. I used the 'Add 0n' (Hard Ops) to slice it. It's a boolean tool, and for some work I find it useful.
To fit the wood material was a difficult task. It took me about 5 hours and after 3 attempts I was finally satisfied with this version.

gedstar

Guru
Thanks Ged for your comment. Appreciate it.

The Cube wasn't a problem. I used the 'Add 0n' (Hard Ops) to slice it. It's a boolean tool, and for some work I find it useful.
To fit the wood material was a difficult task. It took me about 5 hours and after 3 attempts I was finally satisfied with this version.

I think you meant Lambert :cheesygrin:

Very impressive piece of work Chris :thumbsup:
OK you can officially thank me now 24.gif

Last edited:

gedstar

Guru
Chris you're a very young nearly 70 :thumbsup: when I turned 50 I started turning back the clock so now that I'm 52 I'm actually 48 :rofl: and when I get to 60 I'll actually be 40 :giggle:

Going by that logic when I'm 100 I'll be back in my mothers womb :biglaff:

Last edited:
Chris you're a very young nearly 70 :thumbsup: when I turned 50 I started turning back the clock so now that I'm 52 I'm actually 48 :rofl: and when I get to 60 I'll actually be 40 :giggle:

Going by that logic when I'm 100 I'll be back in my mothers womb :biglaff:

I like that Ged!
So you're still OK and I see you didn't lose your sense of humor, while they cut off your water supply?!
Seriously, I hope it's fixed now.