What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free stuff for Photoshop

theKeeper

Guru
Excellent idea for a thread Joe thanks. I smell a 'sticky' here. :perfect:

I'm also going to add one myself, and i would like to see others post links to the same kind of thing here. Let's see if we can really jam this thread full of good stuff.

NOTE: try to keep the links relevant to 'free' stuff for photoshop ok? Thanks! 8)) [excited]

Here's my link: A Brush Search Engine (not just for Photoshop btw)

KRF

Power User
Excellent idea for a thread Joe thanks. I smell a 'sticky' here. :perfect:

I'm also going to add one myself, and i would like to see others post links to the same kind of thing here. Let's see if we can really jam this thread full of good stuff.

NOTE: try to keep the links relevant to 'free' stuff for photoshop ok? Thanks! 8)) [excited]

Here's my link: A Brush Search Engine (not just for Photoshop btw)

This Link came up with a Virus

photoshopgeek

My goto place is deviantart.com

On the right click on resources and stock images. Lot of good stuff in there, but if you just want photoshop stuff, click application resources. At the bottom you'll see the photoshop stuff. Lots of cool brushes, actions, shapes and patterns.

Blond

HI GUYS ..

i have found an Amazing Photoshop Brushes ... Try it .. They are amazing ...

Cheers !