What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discount for PSG Members

theKeeper

Guru
Hi guys! :D

Mark over at editorskeys.com has sent me en email notifying us of a special deal they've setup for all our members. Here's the email with his exact words.

Thanks Mark! :perfect:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have just created you an exclusive special discount page for your members to receive a large 25% discount of the total retail price which is a saving of about ?2.75/ ?4/ $5!

Please note although the page is displayed in GBP the currency will automatically be converted during payment.

*** Also can you remind your customers, if they view our products page and change the currency to Euro or Dollars to change back to GBP before using the discount page, other wise the discount will not work?

Go here to receive the discount: http://www.editorskeys.com/saver/

Stroker

Power User
My first reaction is that the keyboard is butt ugly and just doesn't fit my style. I don't like fancy-smancy keyboards and my desk just wouldn't allow for something in that shape.

Then I looked a little closer and noticed that they are selling stickers to stick my keyboard. Duh! (I thought the price was a little low for a butt ugly keyboard.)

I just might have to splurge.
Maybe then I'll start incorporating more 'cuts into my flow.

Kudos.