What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FREE PSD images each month....

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Here's a site that offers FREE PSD's each month. Registration not required.

FOTOLIA's
TEN COLLECTION SEASON 2

RELEASE DATE : DECEMBER 10th, 2013

“Unfinished Sympathy”: An ode to life

For its final month, Fotolia is featuring a special edition creation by French artist couple: Yoann Madec and Solène Renaudin, better known as Düne and Sosoa.

(Available for 24 hours ONLY).

http://www.tenbyfotolia.com/#!/us/12/

Created using 13 Fotolia stock images, this “Special Edition” release is available in PSD and AI formats with all its objects, layers and effects for you to learn from.

There are interviews with the image creator as well videos on the making of the images.

Grab Fotolia's FINAL release of the year.

This is the end of the TEN Collection, but there is more to come so stay tuned........

Last edited:

Inkz

Guru
Thanks for the heads up Vee..

Downloading them now.

Nice find.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
You're welcome Inkz. I've had this bookmarked for a few months now but ALWAYS forgot about it. This is the psd I managed to get.

You can download the jpgs of the past freebies in the collection.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
NEW RELEASE UPDATE!!!

I've updated the link in the first post

The next psd release at tenbyfotolia courtesy of Japanese artist Marumiyan -

available on April 10th for 24 hours only.

Release time as announced at the tenbyfotolia site and may vary depending on your time zone location.

Keep your eyes on it, people.

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
Is it low res or a biggie?

iDad

Guru
He is very good!And his layer organization skills and grouping are to be commended nice link there brew-ski!

I just took a closer look at that PSD.. I am very impressed how he was able to create the illusion that the crow is inside the round cage by using the red dots with the darker colors very tough to deal with black on black that was a good idea very impressive

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
lol just updated my post

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
RELEASE UPDATE!!!

DOWNLOAD IS LIVE.....

Available TODAY, June 10th for 24 hours only.

I've updated the link in the first post

The next psd release at tenbyfotolia courtesy of German Art Director and graphic designer Alexander Otto .

This file is huge and contains helpful clues to how he created it.

iDad

Guru
The guys that participated in this, are really good!

iDad

Guru
I think what would be better than just sharing elements is sharing the procedure to get there. anybody can cutout a subject and paste but the lighting is incredible, Perhaps I'm missing something, I haven't seen any tutorials or explanations.

iDad

Guru
I have never seen a video the only access I have is either download the PSD or just look, I usually just take a peek with your updates