What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Top 5 Stock Resources.

Inkz

Guru
Here is a list of 5 free stock resource sites.

Click on the images to go to the site.

STOCK.XCHNG

This site offers access to thousands of high-quality stock photos and graphics.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3D XTRAS

Download a range of high-quality 3D models for Maya, Softimage, Lightwave and more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mastheadsm_zps1b6229fb.png

MORGUEFILES

Whether it's for personal projects or commercial means, all images are available for absolutely
nothing.

logo.png

PHOTOGEN

Free stock photography for commercial and personal use.

cd4c2374dfb7679255693e012bab112f_zpsd5eb093b.png

STOCKVAULT

Stockvault offers a stock photo sharing website for photographers, designers and students.

SPWA

Power User
I was looking for some useful sites, and came across this one. I'm sure you all may have crossed it's path before, but it's not on this thread so thought I would add here rather than start a new. The downloads come with .ai vector & Custom Shapes for Ps, and all seem to be Commercial Use Allowed.

And lets face it.. It has Ninja's & Robots which = WIN

All Silhouettes

Inkz

Guru
I was looking for some useful sites, and came across this one. I'm sure you all may have crossed it's path before, but it's not on this thread so thought I would add here rather than start a new. The downloads come with .ai vector & Custom Shapes for Ps, and all seem to be Commercial Use Allowed.

And lets face it.. It has Ninja's & Robots which = WIN

All Silhouettes

Thanks for the link..

But this thread was for model stocks and background stocks lol.