What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Large Eye Candy Textures

Spectrum

Okay, these are just base texures generated in Eye Candy. No work done to them, so they don't look realistic, but they could with some work. They are also seamless textures.

Stats:

Format: TIFF
Pixel dimensions: 2000 x 2000 px
Colour space: Adobe RGB (1998)
PPI: 300 (in case you wish to convert to CMYK and print)

Brick wall
Brick-Wall.jpg
Download

Snake Skin
Snake-Skin.jpg
Download

Wood Grain
Wood-Grain.jpg
Download

Lizard Skin
Lizard-Skin.jpg
Download

Rust
Rust.jpg
Download

Hoogle

Guru
Do you work for Alien skin by any chance or have some sort of affiliation with them ??

iDad

Guru
tomross why is it you have two logins?

iDad

Guru
I looked at Tom Ross and you, both had same image, but different now? I was thinking huh? But now when I check the stuff is different ... No biggie (it's the web).... Take it with a grain of salt ;)

Spectrum

I looked at Tom Ross and you, both had same image, but different now? I was thinking huh? But now when I check the stuff is different ... No biggie (it's the web).... Take it with a grain of salt ;)

Ahh, no. I never had Tom's avatar. I've never uploaded an avatar. Give the crack pipe a rest hey? :rofl:

iDad

Guru
I'll give ya a crack pipe, right where the sun don't shine:shocked: