What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo that goes with lost plugin post

Gaussian

Retired Administrator
Welcome eastsider2383, but what's the meaning of this topic and what does its title "Photo that goes with lost plugin post" relate to? \:/

eastsider2383

Ok so that is really confusing as the first post didn't go through. I tried to send pic and it said it was too big, then wouldn't let me send it again, because it said I already sent it. So I posted pic seperatley thinking it would post right behind original. Surprise no original. LOL
Anyway post should have read.
"I had downloaded a free little filter from somewhere that made a layer with bubbles, the bubbles were moveable before the filter was finalized. A fun little thing but not something I thought I would ever have any practical application for. About a week later I installed the 30 day trial of CS3 and the filter was gone.
Well low and behold now I have a project that would really make use of this filter and low and behold I can not find the little bugger anywhere.
Was wondering if anybody recognized it and would know the name."
Anyway thats my screwed up first post and my cart before the horse story.
Eastsider

vvpeter15

Well low and behold now I have a project that would really make use of this filter and low and behold I can not find the little bugger anywhere.