What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Effects My 2 day project for 22 seconds of video (Sorry Zeealex)

Hoogle

Guru
I just wanted to have a play around so thought I would make an intro style video I was bored of seeing Hoogle all the time so did it in Zeealex name (ps you owe me £100 lol joking) so without further a do I present to you ZEEALEX.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
I have no issues with you using my PSgurus username in your projects Hoog :D
It's good, me gusta!

Hoogle

Guru
I was getting bored of doing Hoogle intros I actually like this 1 probably because it took 2 days to make and render. Kind of wish I did it in my own name now lol

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
Gah! well, if you want once i've sorted a screen caputure device out i'll put it to good use yeah?

P.S i don't owe money for something i didn't ask for XD

Hoogle

Guru
I will have to give you the epileptic version then lol I couldnt finish it off out of fear of having a seizure lol

Hoogle

Guru
Seriously though can you just download if from youtube or do you want me to send it to you

Hoogle

Guru
Its rare that I do them like this to much rendering time with the glow parts hence they are toned down a lot but it is nice to do a decent little video once in a while. Already have a big project planned thinking how I can compose it now think lights, lasers water and fireworks. remind me of all those visits to disney Oh did I mention it will all be created inside after effects no actual video footage of anything all false cgi. that will keep me busy for a couple of weeks.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
Seriously though can you just download if from youtube or do you want me to send it to you
I've got clibgrab i just wanted to make sure you were okay with it first, a HD conversion is RAM and CPU intensive but only short, so it shouldn't be too much of an issue for my CPU