What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Effects AE Typography video

amigo

Hey guys,
being busy lately at work and that's why i'm slow with the Photoshop tutorials, but in the meanwhile I wanted to share this video I created in After Effects, and the elements in AI and PS.

If you're visiting this section it probably means you're into AE, so you'll also be glad to hear that I'm working on a video Tutorial for this vidoe.

Pink Panther- Typography

Enjoy!
Amigo

JustinR

Quite good looking typography, though I don't like color pallet a bit, contrast between pink and green don't work with each other. But it's just my opinion also I have subscribed to your youtube channel, so keep up with good content.

amigo

I agree with you that the colors could have been slightly different.
I'm really glad to hear you subscribed to my channel! Thanks.

Ben Munro

That is the kinda thing I was looking at for my website! The only issue is I can't make or edit videos to save my life! Well done though! That is fab!

Theidians

Cool. We had to do some kinetic text projects for some of my classes, they can be fun. The text is synced up well with the audio but the particle motion in the background distracted me from some of the text. The use of symbols to highlight some of the text was great though.

~theidians~

amigo

Thanks appreciate it. I agree about the particles - if I was to do this again, I would have got rid of them.