What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Effects Typography video - Gangs Of New York

After doing a few of these in the past they are very time consuming and very hard to get the timing right especially as after effects does not have live preview in fact I have started doing it in lots of mini compositions in encore for the text and render it in an alpha channel quick time movie so you can add effects and background in later in after effects.
Good Job keep it up coming from someone who knows how hard kinetic typography is. well fiddly and time consuming rather than hard.
My first attempt was of the Rocky Balboa motivational speech 2 min video and about 30 hours of editing lol.

True, you have to split every sentence in to own composition and manualy time every word. Good idea on rendering it in alpha channel it will surely cut main composition rendering time down.

This is defintely cool I just don't like how the text gets blurry at a certain point in the video. It takes a way from the video a lot

Back