What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Effects After Effects Problem...

ssonic9999

Dear All,

i have a problem in After Effects,,
How may i convert after effect animation to "swf". when i do it some animations are not comming..

ssonic9999

Hello , First of all you posted this in wrong forum, this is photoshop discussion not after effects'... :

also plz provide the following details :

are you using cs6 ?

what animations are not showing up ?

how you're converting your project to .swf and with what settings ??

ssonic9999

sorry for all

1. i am using CS4
2. some image moving things are not showing up
3.i just goto File ->Export -> swf
4. no special settings..with default settings..

Hello , First of all you posted this in wrong forum, this is photoshop discussion not after effects'... :

also plz provide the following details :

are you using cs6 ?

what animations are not showing up ?

how you're converting your project to .swf and with what settings ??

Hoogle

Guru
I have moved your thread to proper section.

what kind of swf are you after. swf is used for flash, flash is used for web web has to have limited file size if your animation is set to 60fps flash will convert it unless you tell it not to to a lot less fps around 24.75 fps so every second you are loosing 35 frames possibly be what is causing your issue here. but without seeing what your original animation is and your rendered swf it is very hard to advise differently.

I also find if it is basic flash video your after then use something like avc (any video converter) which will just do a straight convert without advanced settings needed