What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Effects My video output became horrible..how can i fix this..

poly25

hello guys. I am having problem when it comes on my video output after i rendering it.
I am working for an anime music video and when i rendered my work the quality sucks.
I am using AE CS4. composition setting - HDV/HDTV 720 29.97.

i used Lossless
Format - i also tried (video for windows/H.264)
Stretched or not the output quality are the same

Here are some images. To help you determine what is wrong.

This is the video source/ this is the one i imported to edit in AE
Source.png

And this image when i am working with it
AE.jpg

And when i rendered it, the quality became like this
ouput.jpg

I watched several tutorial on how to render videos to become HD in youtube. and I dont know why my video output sucks. The edges are not solid/ straight, it turned out like some sort of zigzag.

I dont know what is the problem. I am willing to answer any information you need.
How can i fix this i want an HD 720 video. Is there any way to fix this.
Please help me. Please.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

chrisix

Guru
let's start off by saying your export is a HD 1080 video, not a HD720 video.

When you rendered the video, did you put the rendering on fast? (causes crappy quality)

chrisix

Guru
ok, ignore the pm i've send you, i read your question in that wrong

best way for us to see what's wrong is for you to take a screen shot of your render settings,
the window when you export your movie

poly25

best way for us to see what's wrong is for you to take a screen shot of your render settings,
the window when you export your movie

This is the first one
Render.jpg

And an image from H.264 format setting
H.264 Format.jpg
and even though i use the format video for windows, still the quality are not solid.
Thanks for replying. Really appreciate it.
please continue to help me. Thanks sir

chrisix

Guru
it looks like the bitrate if 120Mbits should be more then enought, would expect 40Mbits should be enough. But try increasing the bitrate (test it out on a 1 second fragment). One thing is bothering me though, from yoursettings it should produce a 1280x720 video, but in your example, the video seems to be 1920x1080