What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Effects How can I get my Linear Wipe looking like this?

AE0707

Hello Newbie here!

I have been trying "mock design" a PRG (promo graphic) shown below, which consists of a Linear Wipe. My compositions is set as 1024 by 576 25fps. My issue I am having is, no matter how many ways I try and make my Linear Wipe look smooth (at 25fps) it becomes "jerky" on playback. This PRG below seems like is contains Easy Easy, but doesn't look to soft when it comes to a stop, which is exactly what I am looking for. I have been using Easy Easy and have been adjusting using the graph editor, but still is does not have the outcome I want. Either its to jerky, comes in to hard or to soft. So how can I make my Linear Wipe look similar to the on in the video below? Watch from 6 seconds.

This is the video that contains the linear wipe - watch?v=sfFDiKQEQwI (its called Liar, Liar Promo channel 7.)

The Linear Wipe comes in at 6-7 seconds.

Thank you.