What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Effects Did something wrong.

hershy314

Guru
I followed this tutorial on a radial audio spectrum, the tutorial was easy and everything but some reason the file size is 19GB for a 3 minute song. I know somewhere I did something wrong to have a file size that big. The video is only a 720p in quality, so I doubt it should be that big. I want to upload it to my youtube channel (yes the song was purchased from itunes). What do I do to save it as smaller file size with out starting over?

Hoogle

Guru
did you render in potoshop or after effects.

If you want best quality but low file size then look at te H.264 format not AVI I can take a video from youtube low res and rerender it in after effects making a 200MB video into a 20 Gig video just using raw AVI.

Unfortunately after CS5 After effects lost a lot of its render formats so instead of rendering inside after effects you choose render to media encoder which has a huge preset library from windows media player all h.264 even flash etc.